Endocrine Physician Assistants Jobs
ASEPA is proud to host this employment page for all PAs interested in Endocrinology.
AAPA Employment Resources
The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) employment resource page is the go-to career tool for PA employers and PAs. Visit the AAPA Emplyoment Resource Website: aapa.org/career-central/job-search/
Employer Job Postings
Potential Endocrine Employers: Interested in posting an Endocrine Practice Opportunity?
Please use the ASEPA job posting form Click Here.
We kindly request that once your listed position has been filled, please notify ASEPA so that the posting can be removed from the website.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS:
Updated December 2020
PA OPPORTUNITY IN CALIFORNIA
Advanced Metabolic Care plus Research
625 W Citracado Pkwy., Suite 108
Escondido, CA 92025
Advanced Metabolic Care plus Research is looking for a Physician Assistant who can deliver specialty medical care to a wide variety of patients. The Physician Assistant will be responsible for taking over many of our new patients as we as some of our existing patients. We are looking for a professional who is passionate about endocrinology and specialty care. We focus on encouraging our patients to pursue preventive care as well as informing us immediately of any changes in symptoms. If interested please contact Jazmin Miller, Practice Manager at or by phone at (760)466-1554.
PA OPPORTUNITY IN NORTH TEXAS
Seeking a caring, full time PA-C / NP for a busy Adult Endocrinology practice, dedicated to providing quality care. Supervising physician is on site
- Management of full range of acute and chronic Adult Endocrine disorders
- In-depth training for management of advanced diabetes including use of insulin pump/ sensors.
- Obtains medical history, performs physical exam, and reviews labs/ medications to formulate and manage patient treatment plan and outcomes
- Collaborates with Physician in the development and implementation of standardized patient care
- Uses interpersonal communication skills to educate patient
- Ensures safe care to patient
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a positive, energetic attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt to unpredictable situations within the patient care setting.
- Fully competent with computers & Electronic Medical Records (eClinical Works).
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited university.
- Current PA/RN-NP license to practice in State of Texas- REQUIRED
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers (AHA) - REQUIRED
- Current DEA License- REQUIRED
- Certification by nationally accredited PA/NP organization
- Experience: 6 months – 1 year related clinical experience preferred in Endocrinology/ Internal Medicine or Family Practice
Excellent compensation package, including a competitive salary and malpractice coverage, CME and 401 k plan.
To learn more about our practice visit our website at
Submit cover letter and CV to: Dr. Wasim Haque at
Physician Assistant Job Opening
Creekside Endocrine Associates, Denver, Colorado
4101 E Louisiana Ave Denver CO 80210
Established outpatient Endocrinology office in Denver is seeking either a part-time or full-time Physician Assistant to join two Endocrinologists (Dr. Zemel and Dr. Kerstein), one Certified Diabetes Educator, and one PA (Kristen Scheckel). PA Kristen has worked at the office for 5 years and has 10 years experience working in Endocrinology and will serve as a colleague/ mentor.
The work schedule can be flexible – office hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM. The ideal candidate will be able to work all day on Mondays. PA Kristen’s schedule is full days on Tuesdays through Fridays.
Experience working in Endocrinology would be a plus; however, we are willing to train the right candidate. Dr. Zemel has over 30 years of experience teaching medical students, residents, Endocrine fellows, and PA students. He is very passionate about teaching. The core foundation of our medical practice is taking a detailed history, which guides the physical exam and lab test ordering and then coming up with a plan in the best interest of the patient using shared mutual decision making.
We spend extra time with our patients to ensure that they are treated as a whole person. Everyone in our office cares deeply about our patients, from the receptionist to the medical assistants to the phlebotomists and we have had minimal staff turnover.
We practice old fashioned, patient centered medicine and are an independent small practice. We are also a clinical research site for the development of new Endocrinology drugs. You would have the option of knowing that these extra paths for patient care exist as well as the potential to participate by contributing patients to our studies. We have our own research director and research coordinators for perform patient visits for the study protocols. You could potentially have a role in some of the study visits. This and other aspects of our practice generate the opportunity for potential extra income.
Interested applicants should send their CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include why you are attracted to the field of Endocrinology and whether you are interested in full-time or part-time employment.